Store Cart Contact Home
Delivering Service Excellence
Improve Customer Interface, Customer Service and Communication...
Do you want to...
- Train your staff on delivering service excellence?
- Improve your company's first interaction with customers?
- Develop employee listening and communication skills?
- Eliminate / Reduce customer negativity?
- Provide customer service training material to your staff that achieves customer satisfaction results.
This professional presentation on Delivering Service Excellence saves you a significant amount of time. If you created this customer service training material yourself you could easily spend 24 to 40 hours just making the slides. See below for pictures of some of the slides. Use this PowerPoint to teach your employees how to deliver excellent service.
After purchase, you will download this product, no waiting. Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed. Within 30 days, if you are not satisfied with this product, I will refund your money.
Every organization depends on customer service. Due to rising customer expectations, delivering excellent service is no longer a choice but a necessity. When you equip your frontline staff with the skills to create a quality experience for your customers, you enhance customer satisfaction and your organization’s image.
In this presentation, you teach your staff to manage emotions and deliver professional and personalized service. It includes the techniques and skills to
- find out and respond to each customer's needs and expectations
- reduce customer's negative feelings
- heighten customer's positive feelings towards your organization
- satisfy customers within difficult conditions
- Apply the five A's of service recovery.
- To instill in customer service staff the importance of providing excellent customer service
- To equip frontline personnel with effective customer service techniques and skills to provide service excellence
- To manage and handle customer interactions and relationships
- Introduction to Delivering Service Excellence
- Why do customers leave?
- Behaviours that turn-off customers
- What is customer service?
- Customer service vs. customer satisfaction
- What is excellent customer service?
- Characteristics of excellent service
- Benefits of delivering service excellence
- Customer satisfaction approach
- Managing Myself – the Service Provider
- Customer satisfaction roadmap
- Service excellence dimensions
- Perception drives behavior
- Technique for developing a positive service behavior
- Customer service attitude
- Displaying customer service attitude
- Identifying Customer Condition and Establishing Rapport
- Who are customers?
- External and internal customers
- Customer are individuals
- Observation skills
- Types of customer conditions
- Establishing positive rapport
- Tips for building positive rapport
- Determining Customer Needs and Expectations
- Needs vs. expectations
- 3 basic skills for determining needs and expectations
- Effective listening
- 4 types of questions – open, closed, fact-finding and feeling-finding
- Empathy vs. sympathy
- Effective Communication Techniques
- The communication process
- Overcoming communication barriers
- Effective telephone techniques
- Effective written communication techniques
- Effective face-to-face communication techniques
- Meeting and Exceeding Customer Needs and Expectations
- How to meet customer's needs and expectations?
- Ask for expression of satisfaction
- Tips for instilling trust and confidence
- Concluding the interaction
- Satisfying Customers in Comfortable and Difficult Conditions
- Comfortable customers
- Indecisive customers
- Demanding customers
- Angry customers
- 5 steps of service recovery
- Saying no
- Ways to manage frustration
- Summary and conclusion