Developing Good Quality Suggestions
Save time, Improve Employee Moral, Collect and Implement Effective Employees Suggestions...
- Do you want to implement an employee suggestion system that gets results?
- Do you want to save time from creating the presentation?
- Do you want to present a professional powerpoint that will impress your employees, peers and the management team?
- Do you want improve morale by involving employees in your improvement projects?
This professional presentation on Good Quality Suggestions saves you a significant amount of time. If you created this presentation yourself you could easily spend 24 to 40 hours just making the slides. See below for pictures of some of the slides. Use this PowerPoint to teach your employees how to contribute valuable and meaningful suggestions.
After purchase, you will download this product, no waiting. Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed. Within 30 days, if you are not satisfied with this product, I will refund your money.
Quality Suggestions Description
Employees have lots of ideas, but how do you harvest their ideas and bubble up the good ones? This class teaches the skills to generate good quality ideas and sustains the flow of these ideas. A good suggestion increases customer satisfaction, improves the bottom line and enhances employee motivation and enthusiasm
This training presentation teaches a systematic approach to formulate good quality ideas in the workplace. You can adopt or adapt the numerous examples of ideas for improvement from this PowerPoint for your employees' suggestions.
How To Use the PowerPoint Training Presentation
Deliver this professionally-developed presentation to an audience as a 1-2 hour briefing to implement a systematic approach to developing sound employee suggestions. Use the slides in a workshop for managers and staff of the organization who need to understand the structure and importance of good quality suggestions.
You may customize this Microsoft PowerPoint presentation to your specific needs and preferences. Add slides, combine them with our other presentations, it's up to you. The only restriction is that the presentation cannot be resold without our prior written consent.
- Define the characteristics of a good quality idea
- Explain the techniques for developing creativity
- Define the categories for assessment of ideas
- Explain the 5W’s and 3H’s for ideas development
- Describe the process to formulate a good quality idea
- Gain insights into various ideas which could be implemented for various functions in your organization
- Culture Change
- Characteristics of a Good Quality Idea
- Five Techniques for Developing Creativity
- Listing Faults
- Listing Wishes
- Listing Characteristics
- The Gordon Method
- The Checklist Method
- Ideas Assessment Matrix
- 5W’s & 3H’s
- How to Formulate a Good Quality Suggestion?
- Eight Categories of Ideas for Improvement
- Products & Materials
- Machinery, Facilities, Jigs & Fixtures
- Work & Operations
- Administration & Office Work
- Safety & Hygiene
- Sales & Planning
Developing Quality Suggestions is one of our many PowerPoint Presentations