Total Quality Management
Save time, train your company in the principles of TQM, and start the foundation for a Quality Organization ...
- Do you need to train your team in the elements of TQM?
- Does your company want to improve Quality through out the organization?
- Do you need to teach the principles of TQM based on Dr. Deming, Joseph Juran, Philip Crosby and other Quality Gurus?
- Do you want to present a professional powerpoint that will impress your employees, peers and the management team?
This professional presentation on Total Quality Management saves you a significant amount of time. If you created this presentation yourself you could easily spend 24 to 40 hours just making the slides. See below for pictures of some of the slides. Use this PowerPoint to teach your employees the TQM tools and start receiving the benefits of TQM.
After purchase, you will download this product, no waiting. Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed. Within 30 days, if you are not satisfied with this product, I will refund your money.
Principles of TQM Description
Companies use Total Quality Management (TQM) as a holistic approach to long-term success. TQM drives continuous improvement in all aspects of an organization. TQM aims to radically transform the organization through progressive changes in the attitudes, practices, systems and structures.
With this presentation, employees learn the importance of making a personal commitment to quality, satisfying both internal and external customer requirements, and working together as a team to improve quality.
This training presentation includes quality philosophies from key quality leaders such as W. E. Deming, J. M. Juran and Philip Crosby. It delivers a summary of process management, steps for TQM implementation, and TQM tools and techniques for continuous improvement.
How To Use the PowerPoint Training Presentation
Deliver this professionally-developed presentation to an audience as a 1-2 hour briefing to train employees on the principles of TQM. Use the slides in a workshop for managers and staff of the organization who need to understand and drive the principles of TQM.
You may customize this Microsoft PowerPoint presentation to your specific needs and preferences. Add slides, combine them with our other presentations, it's up to you. The only restriction is that the presentation cannot be resold without our prior written consent.
Number of slides: 130
- Explain the meaning of Total Quality Management (TQM)
- Identify key leaders in the field of quality and their philosophies
- Identify characteristics of the TQM philosophy
- Describe the key business excellence and quality models
- Describe Total Quality leadership attitudes and behaviors
- Identify tools and techniques for Total Quality
- Define the steps for TQM implementation
Introduction to TQM
- Changing Scenarios for Organizations
- Evolution of TQM
- Principles of TQM?
- Characteristics of TQM
- TQM - Is & Is Not
- 3 Levels of Quality
- Impetus for Implementing TQM
- Total Quality Gurus
- Deming's 14 Points
- Juran's 10 Steps to Quality Improvement
- Crosby's 14 Steps to Quality Improvement
- TQM is a Paradigm Shift
- TQM Imperatives
- Characteristics of a World-class TQM Company
- Benefits of TQM
- Holistic Approach to TQM
- Traditional View of Suppliers & Customers
- Customer/Supplier Model - the "DNA" of TQM
- Modern View of Suppliers & Customers
- Customer Focus from the Internal Perspective
- Kano's Model
- Needs & Expectations
- Total Customer Satisfaction
- Eight Dimensions of Product Quality
- Eight Dimensions of Service Quality
- Product Innovation
Employee Involvement & Empowerment
- Issues Encountered by Employees as a Company Grows
- Traditional View of Organization (Silo Effect)
- From a Functional to a Team-based Organization
- The New View: Team Approach
- Internal Customer-Supplier Partnership
- Employee Involvement & Empowerment
- Alignment: Prerequisite to Team Empowerment
- Teamwork: Resultant of Hoshin Kanri & Total Employee Involvement
- Integration of Functional & Horizontal Organizations
- Empowerment & Tools
- Determinants of High Performance Teams
- Strength of the Chain
- Quality Circle / Kaizen Team
- Management-by-Fact in Process Management
- Key Process Elements
- Definition of Key Process Elements
- Key Dimensions of Process Management
- Process Ownership
- Process Definition & Documentation
- Process Measurement
- Process Improvement
- Continuous Improvement
- Process Control
Business Excellence & Quality Management Models
- ISO9000 Quality Management Model
- Historical Background of Business Excellence Models
- Baldridge Criteria for Performance Excellence Framework
- EFQM Business Excellence Model
- The 3 Basic Elements
- Excellence Categories
- Self-Assessment for Quality Management Models
Total Quality Leadership
- Total Quality Culture
- Systemic Alignment & Integration
- Leverage Points for Promoting Total Quality Culture
- Personal Quality
- Fundamentals of Quality
- Quality Leadership Begins With Setting a Good Example
- Quality Improvement Begins With Awareness
- Internalizing Quality in Our Work
- Non-Compliance of Personal Quality
- Dealing With Waste on a Personal Level
- Personal Quality Standards
- From Personal Quality to Total Quality
- Generic Model for Implementing TQM (12 Steps)
- Example fo TQM Teams
Tools & Techniques for Total Quality
- Hoshin Kanri
- Quality Function Deployment (QFD)
- Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- 8D Problem Solving Approach
- PDCA Problem Solving Approach
- Seven Basic QC Tools
- Seven New Management Tools