Save time, Train the Kaizen Technique, Quickly Improve your Processes...
- Do you want to implement a systematic approach to improving departments and processes?
- Do you need to kaizen training and implement kaizen events?
- Do you want assure you execute your kaizen event in a prepared manner?
- Is your staff new to solving problems and working in teams?
- Do you want to present a professional powerpoint that will impress your employees, peers and the management team?
This professional presentation on Kaizen saves you a significant amount of time. If you created this presentation yourself you could easily spend 24 to 40 hours just making the slides. See below for pictures of some of the slides. Use this PowerPoint to teach your employees how to quickly improve your processes by applying the Kaizen Technique.
After purchase, you will download this product, no waiting. Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed. Within 30 days, if you are not satisfied with this product, I will refund your money.
Kaizen Training Description
This Kaizen training presentation is specially designed for managers, supervisors, facilitators and continuous improvement steering committees who want to kick-start and implement Kaizen activities in their work areas to improve productivity and customer value. This presentation includes...
- the principles and key concepts of Kaizen
- tools and techniques for running daily Kaizen activities
- overcoming the barriers to successful implementation.
How To Use the PowerPoint Training Presentation
Deliver this professionally-developed presentation to an audience as a 1-2 hour briefing to train employees on Kaizen. Use the slides in a workshop for managers and staff of the organization who need to understand the structure and importance of Kaizen Events.
You may customize this Microsoft PowerPoint presentation to your specific needs and preferences. Add slides, combine them with our other presentations, it's up to you. The only restriction is that the presentation cannot be resold without our prior written consent.
- Explain the key concepts of Kaizen
- Manage Kaizen activities as a means to eliminate waste and provide increased value to customers
- Learn the key tools and techniques in the Kaizen approach to problem solving
- Define the key steps in conducting a Kaizen event
- Explain the role of management in managing Kaizen activities
- Understand the critical success factors in sustaining Kaizen activities
- What is Kaizen
- Kaizen & Lean
- Kaizen versus Innovation
- Key Elements of Kaizen
- Kaizen Philosophy
- Key Kaizen Approaches
- Benefits of Kaizen
- Methods to Increase Productivity
- Waste & Value
- The 3Ms – Muda, Mura & Muri
- Eight Types of Waste
- Examples of Waste
- Kaizen & Management
- Follow SDCA / PDCA Cycles
- Speak with Data
- Next Process is Customer
- Quality First
- Process versus Results
- Cross-functional Management
- Hoshin Kanri
- Suggestion System
- Management-oriented Kaizen
- Group-oriented Kaizen
- Individual-oriented Kaizen
- Gemba House
- Gemba Process
- Ten Rules of Kaizen
- Kaizen Event
- PDCA Problem Solving Technique
- Basic Problem Solving Tools
- A3 Storyboard
- Ways to develop “Kaizen Eyes”
- Management's Role in Kaizen
- Kotter’s Change Management Model
Kaizen Training is one of our many PowerPoint Presentations