This professional delivering service training material saves you a significant amount of time. If you created this PowerPoint yourself you could easily spend 20 to 40 hours just making the slides. See below for pictures of some of the slides. Use this PowerPoint training to teach your employees the skills when interacting with customers and them methods to provide good customer service.
A company's customer service department deals with its consumers before, during and after a purchase of a product or use of a service. A company should design it's customer service activities to enhance the level of customer satisfaction - the feeling that a product or service met and exceeds the customer expectation. Customer service employees must maintain a combination of knowledge, attitude, techniques and skills essential to provide a holistic
and quality customer experience.
In this delivering service training material PowerPoint, you can educate and train employees to deliver professional customer service to external paying customers as well as internal customers.
If your new to customer service, you can learn skills to help you interact with customer and impress potential bosses during a customer service interview.
Number of Slides: 105
How To Use the PowerPoint Training Presentation
Deliver this presentation to an audience as a 1-2 hour briefing to train employees on the basic techniques and skills to deliver service excellence. Use the slides in a workshop for managers and staff of the organization who need to develop techniques and skills to satisfy different types of customers.
All training slides/presentations are in Microsoft PowerPoint format and are easily customizable. You may modify, add, delete, change the logo, etc. or personalize it any way you like it. The only restriction is that you cannot distribute, sell, rent or license the material as though it is your own intellectual property.
To instil in customer service staff the importance of providing excellent customer service
To equip frontline personnel with effective customer service techniques and skills to provide service excellence
To manage and handle customer interactions and relationships
Delivering Service Training Material Contents
Introduction to Delivering Service Excellence
- Why do customers leave?
- Behaviours that turn-off customers
- What is customer service?
- Customer service vs. customer satisfaction
- What is excellent customer service?
- Characteristics of excellent service
- Benefits of delivering service excellence
- Customer satisfaction approach
Managing Myself – the Service Provider
- Customer satisfaction roadmap
- Service excellence dimensions
- Perception drives behavior
- Technique for developing a positive service behavior
- Customer service attitude
- Displaying customer service attitude
Identifying Customer Condition and Establishing Rapport
- Who are customers?
- External and internal customers
- Customer are individuals
- Observation skills
- Types of
- Establishing positive rapport
- Tips for building positive rapport
Determining Customer Needs and Expectations
- Needs vs. expectations
- 3 basic skills for determining needs and expectations
- Effective listening
- 4 types of questions – open, closed, fact-finding and feeling-finding
- Empathy vs. sympathy
Effective Communication Techniques
- The communication
- Overcoming communication barriers
- Effective telephone techniques
- Effective written communication techniques
- Effective face-to-face communication techniques
Meeting and Exceeding Customer Needs and Expectations
- How to meet customer’s needs and expectations?
- Ask for expression of satisfaction
- Tips for instilling trust and confidence
- Concluding the interaction
Satisfying Customers in Comfortable and Difficult Conditions
- Comfortable customers
- Indecisive customers
- Demanding customers
- Angry customers
- 5 steps of service recovery
- Saying no
- Ways to manage frustration
- Summary and conclusion
Delivering Service Training Material is is one of our many presentations