Effective Staff Suggestion System
Save Time, Train, and Implement and Launch an Effective Employees Suggestions System ...
- Do you want your employees more involved in growing your business?
- Do you want to implement a Suggestion Process that gets results?
- Do you want to present a professional PowerPoint that will impress your employees, peers and the management team?
- Do you want your employee suggestion to provide sustainable benefits?
- Do you want to maximize employees good suggestions and minimize unworthy suggestions?
This professional presentation in Planning and Implementing an Effective Staff Suggestion System covers the necessary elements for a program that works. This PowerPoint includes a step by step implementation process of a Staff Suggestions. If you created this presentation yourself you could easily spend 24 to 40 hours just making the slides. See below for pictures of some of the slides. Use this PowerPoint and assure you don't forget the important
strategies during your Employee Suggestions training.
add to cart
After purchase, you will download this product, no waiting. Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed. Within 30 days, if you are not satisfied with this product, I will refund your money.
Suggestion System Description
No doubt, employees bestow many improvement ideas. If you don't have a formal system to collect and evauate the ideas you will lose them. These ideas can save you money, grow your business, and overall effect your bottom line. A good manager / leader needs to evaluate all ideas for a given project prior to selecting (or combining) and implementing the best idea. This formal system details the phases of collecting, evaluating, implementing and rewarding good ideas.
Many companies try to implement a formal system, but after time the program slips, loses it's focus and benefits. Why? Because the program started with a flawed system. This Staff Suggestion Process teaches the methods to sustain the program. It teaches roles, responsibilities, infrastructure, and how employees should write good ideas.
How To Use the PowerPoint Training Presentation
Deliver this professionally-developed presentation to your entire staff as a 1-2 hour briefing to teach the Staff Suggestion Structure. Use the slides in a workshop for managers and staff of the organization who need to understand the basics, importance and benefits of a system that maintains Staff Suggestions.
You may customize this Microsoft PowerPoint presentation to your specific needs and preferences. Add slides, combine them with our other presentations, it's up to you. The only restriction is that the presentation cannot be resold without our prior written consent.
- Understand the key elements of a suggestion system
- Define how to plan and launch an effective suggestion process
- Describe how to set up a management infrastructure to generate ideas, capture quality ideas, evaluate ideas and sustain a constant flow of ideas
- Explain how to develop employees to identify opportunities for improvement and write good quality ideas
- Explain how to recognize and reward participation
- Understand the critical success factors for sustaining a suggestion process.
Introduction & Basic Concepts
- What is a suggestion system?
- Benefits of a employee suggestion structure
- System as a cornerstone of Small-Group Activities
- Integration with Quality Circles and Corporate Initiatives
- True expert is the person who does the job
- Quantity of ideas
- Two approaches to creating the systems
- A culture change from a complaining workforce to a thinking workforce
- The Suggestions Cycle
Scope of Suggestions
- Acceptable suggestions
- Unacceptable suggestions
- Who can submit suggestions?
- Means for suggestions
Goals of a Suggestion System
- Three goals of a suggestion cycle
- Suggestions to improve sales and reduce costs
Planning & Launching a Suggestion System
Roles & Responsibilities
- Suggestions Committee
- Suggestions Office/Secretariat
- Department Representatives
The Suggestions Process
Evaluation & Award Systems
- Evaluation system
- Guidelines for evaluating suggestions
- Award system
How to Develop Good Quality Suggestions?
- Characteristics of a good quality suggestion
- Techniques for developing creativity
- Assessment of ideas
- 5W’s & 3H’s
- How to formulate a good quality suggestion
- Examples of ideas for improvement
How to Sustain a Suggestion System?
- Critical success factors
- Topics for group discussions
Suggestion System is one of our many PowerPoint Presentations