Six Sigma Presentation
Save time, train your company in the Six Sigma Fundementals, Six Sigma Theory and Six Sigma Methodology with this PowerPoint Training Presentation.
- Do you need to train your team in Six Sigma concepts and the importance of Six Sigma?
- Does your company want to start improving with using the Six Sigma Methodology?
- Do you need to teach Six Sigma DMAIC, DFSS, Six Sigma history, and tools?
- Do you want to present a professional PowerPoint that will impress your employees, peers and the management team?
This professional Six Sigma Presentation saves you a significant amount of time. If you created this presentation yourself you could easily spend 24 to 40 hours just making the slides. See below for pictures of some of the slides. Use this PowerPoint to teach your employees the Six Sigma theory and start receiving the benefits of the Six Sigma methodology.
add to cart
After purchase, you will download this product, no waiting. Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed. Within 30 days, if you are not satisfied with this product, I will refund your money.
Six Sigma Presentation Description
In today's competitive environment, organizations must delight their customers and relentlessly look for new ways to exceed their expectations. To accomplish this, Six Sigma Quality needs to become a part of the organization’s culture. This Six Sigma presentation provides a rigorous and structured approach to help organizations improve their performance in meeting their customers' requirements.
Use this training presentation to introduce your team to the Six Sigma philosophy, methodology and tools and the infrastructure for successful Six Sigma deployment. It includes applications of Six Sigma in manufacturing, process and service industries. It details the step-by-step DMAIC improvement approach, phase description and deliverables. It illustruates the roles of the Leadership team, Champion, Process Owner,
Black Belt and
How To Use the PowerPoint Training Presentation
Deliver this professionally-developed presentation to an audience as a 1-2 hour briefing to train employees on the Six Sigma fundementals. Use the slides in a workshop for managers and staff of the organization who need to understand and drive the principles of Six Sigma.
You may customize this Microsoft PowerPoint presentation to your specific needs and preferences. Add slides, combine them with our other presentations, it's up to you. The only restriction is that the presentation cannot be resold without our prior written consent.
Number of slides: 100
- Explain how Six Sigma improves business performance
- Describe the Six Sigma philosophy and approach to continuous improvement
- Define process variability
- Describe the DMAIC improvement methodology
- Recognize which Six Sigma tools to use for a particular problem
- Identify Six Sigma roles and responsibilities, project selection and project management to realize the benefits
- Overview of Six Sigma
- Key Concepts of Six Sigma
- Applications of Six Sigma in Manufacturing, Process & Service Industries
- Six Sigma DMAIC Methodology
- Six Sigma Toolkit
- Organizing for Six Sigma
- Project Selection and Management
- Critical Success Factors