Store Cart Contact Home
5S for the Office
Improve your company's office environment...
Do you want to...
- Train your staff on maintaining an efficient work flow for the administration staff?
- Improve office layout and ensure constant office organization?
- Eliminate clutter, reduce office waste, and establish a visual office?
This professional powerpoint presentation on Office 5S saves you a significant amount of time. If you created this material yourself you could easily spend 24 to 40 hours just making the slides. See below for pictures of some of the slides. Use this 5S ppt to teach your employees how to implement 5S in the Office.
After purchase, you will download this product, no waiting. Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed. Within 30 days, if you are not satisfied with this product, I will refund your money.
To become a lean enterprise, your office must support 5S activities to eliminate waste. By adopting 5S throughout all office functions, your company reduces cost and improves efficiency.
This presentation provides a blueprint for building a Lean foundation for your office. This 5S ppt lets you launch and improve 5S in the office environment. To help you achieve sustainable world-class excellence, the ppt covers 5S,
visual management and best practices. It guides your step-by-step implementation, and teaches the best ways to integrate 5S into the organization's culture .
Number of Slides: 150
- Understand the benefits of working in a clean and neat environment
- Identify waste in the office environment
- Define each of the 5S principles and identify visual management tools
- Explain how to implement each of the 5S principles
- Describe how to apply visual controls to enhance workplace organization
- Identify the necessary infrastructure for starting and sustaining a 5S initiative
- Define the critical success factors for 5S implementation
- Introduction & Overview
- 5S Lays the Foundation for a Lean Office
- 5S Helps to Eliminate Waste
- What is 5S?
- Benefits of 5S
- 5S Principles - Step By Step
- How to Conduct a Red Tagging Exercise
- Creating a Visual Office
- Applying 5S to Improve Safety, Quality, Equipment Reliability & Productivity
- 5S in the Office
- 5S Roadmap
- 5S Audit System
- 5S Maturity Levels
- 5S & Kaizen
- Supporting Lean Tools for 5S
- How to Sustain 5S
- Critical Success Factors